1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked my boyfriend’s birthday trip through funjet.com to go to Hawaii. I missed my flight going to Hawaii funjet advised me that re-ticketing fees and new flight would be $1600.

I informed both reps I spoke with that this amount was not feasible and I was going to book another flight with a different airline than Delta. I payed an additional $800 for a flight to Honolulu, stayed at the hotel from my package. I tried to check in to my flight last day to find out that my flight was canceled. Funjet canceled my returning flight because I did not take my departing.

I never received and email informing me of this change nor did anyone mention this to me during phone conversations where I was transparent that I was booking with a different company. Not only did this company fail me, they held the funds and would not release it to Delta for me to get another flight. When I called I spoke with a woman named Tameeka who told me that if it were her she would’ve never missed her original flight and if U didn’t pay and additional $275 per person, I’d be stuck in Hawaii. She was extremely rude, incompetent and her tone was not professional.

I am writing this review as I sit in the motel I had to absorb costs for and completely stranded in Honolulu. I had to purchase a flight to leave through another airline.

$2,000 vacation turned into $4,000. I will never use funjet and please beware that once they have your money you will never receive customer service or the slightest compassion.

Comments